TOUR VOIE VERTE CATHAR
Cycling on a former railway from Belevèze-du-Razes to Montreal and Bram!
• Many picnic tables along the route
• Visit the historic town of Montreal with its beautiful St Vincent church and enjoy the breathtaking view of the Pyrenees and the Montagnes Noires. Possibility of lunch at one of the restaurants in downtown Montreal or Bram.
• This tour offers a largely car-free route of 40 km.
• This bike tour is suitable for all ages on the E-bike!
• Possibility to visit the archaeological museum Eburomagus in Bram
Day trip Tour Voie Verte Montreal/Bram
Starting point is at the car park along the Voie Vert in Bellevèze-du-Razes
Address; Rue des Platanes /D102 near house no. 50
This is a self-guided tour with clear directions provided by Vél'Aude
Anyone with a minimum height of 1.50 m
What is included?
Bike with full battery
Detailed route description
€ 35.00 to be paid on departure, in cash or by credit card